Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burberry Baby Touch by Burberry

Infant perfumes are a controversial topic.  Many parents are totally against them.  I am in favour of using them on my children.  To me, babies smell like whatever they are exposed to, be it milk, laundry detergent, fabric softner, baby powder, baby oil, vaseline petroleum jelly, or whatever else.

Today I am going to be looking at the Burberry Baby Touch Alcohol Free Eau De Toilette Spray by Burberry, and a couple of other products from the same manufacturer for infants.  I am not looking at the adult male or female versions of this perfume with the same name.


Burberry Baby Touch is an alcohol free perfume which has been marketed for infants.  The perfumer for the alcohol inclusive version is Michel Girard, however I have no idea who the bottle designer.


Top Notes:  Mandarin, Rhubarb Jelly, Verbeba, Wild Spearmint

Middle Notes:  Jasmin, Orange Blossom, Muguet, Cylamen

Base Notes:  Vanilla, Moss, Milk


There also exists a body wash



and a body balm.



I have used all 3 products and love them.  They offer a very clean, soothing and comforting aroma, which is not too sweet or powerful.  They are alcohol free and gentle on the youngest, most tender skin.  All of the products are hypo-allergenic, and my baby has used them almost from bith without any problems, even though she has very sensitive skin and has had allergic reactions to other products.  For me, this is perfect for babies, toddlers and other young children.  

No comments: